13262538

Submissions are to be written ones, questions to the parties

Customer Question

Submissions are to be written ones, can followup questions to the parties still ne made before the judge makes his decisions?
Expert:  Clare replied 7 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will respond further within a few minutes

Expert:  Clare replied 7 days ago.

In fact you will not be asked anything after the final submissions - the matter will then go off until the Decision is read out of Friday.

This is not the final hearing.

Once the facts have been decided then the matter will then move on to the Welfare issues and the Judge will give directions as to how the matter is to progress.

I hope that this is of assistance e- please ask if you need further details