How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MarianC Your Own Question
MarianC, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 571
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
MarianC is online now

Sorry to bother you on sunday, i have a problem with my

Customer Question

Hi sorry to bother you on sunday
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: i have a problem with my lawyer
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: is this where I can have some advise for my lawyer
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i need to talk to someone regarding my lawyer
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Expert:  MarianC replied 6 days ago.

Good morning, can you tell me what is happening and I can see if I can help.

Kind regards


Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have started my case with my lawyer over 4 years ago
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
He has charged me over 50 k and always I have paid him by selling my car using all my savings
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
He has helped dragging my case
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I’m very upset since COVID I can’t make money and He is charging me with even a phone call to his office for update
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have disputed his bill and very upset
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
But he is insisting that he can work for free and he wants me to pay him
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I asked for all the emails to be sent to me that he is charging me
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
In one of the emails he has sarcastically has said to his secretary that I will she (me) would pay as quickly as she responding to emails
I felt very hurt since I have always paid him on time if I had to borrow
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
What should I do?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Expert:  MarianC replied 6 days ago.

Hello I am so sorry for your situation, I think you need to make a formal complaint to his firm so that this can be looked into properly.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have sent him email regarding his bill, Iam waiting for response
Expert:  MarianC replied 6 days ago.

Oh that's good, if you are not happy then you need to contact the complaints person, that is such a lot of money.

Kindly click the five stars at the top of the page, we will still continue the conversation