How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joy Nicholas Your Own Question
Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1800
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Joy Nicholas is online now

If you have a molestation order against you, would that

This answer was rated:

if you have a molestation order against you, would that affect your chances of getting child access!

Hi, thank you for your message. The non molestation order will set out the parties involved and may include not contacting your children for a specific period. If the children are not part of the non molestation order you can still see them. I would advise that you seek a child arrangement order and that you instruct a solicitor to represent you. You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor link here: you will be able to search by area and expertise. I hope this helps.

Joy Nicholas and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you