Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

If you have a molestation order against you, would that

if you have a molestation order against you, would that affect your chances of getting child access!

Hi, thank you for your message. The non molestation order will set out the parties involved and may include not contacting your children for a specific period. If the children are not part of the non molestation order you can still see them. I would advise that you seek a child arrangement order and that you instruct a solicitor to represent you. You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor link here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ you will be able to search by area and expertise. I hope this helps.