plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

Question for Plc legal please., I am in the process of

Question for Plc legal please.Hello Peter,
I am in the process of writing a statement in response to my ex's statement. Last time I emailed back in August, you helped me out with what to put in it and said you would offer an additional service? I can send you what I have written so far?
Thanks Tanya

Hi, I'm Lea

I note that you have been waiting quite a while for a response - Peter doesn't appear to be online.

Can I assist?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello Lea ,
I was talking to Peter a lot prior to todays question so I will wait to see if he appears soon . If I don't see him today I will contact you.
Thanks Tanya

No problem at all, I will opt out so that it returns to the main list. Hopefully Peter will be online soon.

All the best.

Hello Tanya,

Thank you for the question and for your patience.

I was working on something else this morning but I'm around online this afternoon.

How can I assist?

Hello Tanya,

How can I assist?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hi Peter Thanks for getting back to me. Another solicitor asked to help but I thought best to get you as you have some of the background details already.
I have prepared a statement that I have to send to the court prior to the hearing with the evidence - the evidence takes the form of e mails and texts. The time line is confusing me - some paper work says 24 hours before date of proceedings but will that give them enough time to look at it? I emailed the applicant asking for copies of e mails which he stated he had enclosed with the initial application. I have yet to receive them. Shall I sen d you the draft statement and see what you think? Tanya

Yes of course - please upload to here and I'll have a look over for initial comments. Bear with me if this is not until the morning, and just remind me of the date of your hearing?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hi will do. The date is 28.09.20 @3pm Thanks

Thanks for your patience. I am tied up with an urgent application this morning but will review and come back to you after lunchtime today.

Thanks for your patience. Essentially you have the making of a compelling statement. Some of the language needs work, in that you don't want to appear to dictate to the court - so instead of stating that his actions are not considerate you would say that in your view you feel that they demonstrate x, y or z.

The format needs a little work to be more reader friendly, and paragraphs need numbering too.

I'm going to submit an offer to make email contact as I can provide a quote for assisting with the above that way.

plclegal, Barrister
Experience: Barrister at law
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Hi Peter, I'm not sure how the email correspondence works? Do I reply to you on this site or directly through a personal email?
Tanya

If it's in relation to the email - reply on email. If you have further general questions then the site is the right forum - I hope that's not too cryptic! Peter

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
hi the email comes with a no-reply address - so I can't reply directly. It would be helpful to look at the statement with you. I have edited it with your thoughts but I'm sure there's much more I need to do. Thanks, Tanya

That's odd. I'll re-send an email to you now.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
hello I replied to the mail you sent address was plclegal on JustAnswer <*****@******.***>
Thu 17/09/2020 10:38
Tanya