Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

My ex partner is threatening me with going to court and

My ex partner is threatening me with going to court and taking my 5yr old daughter away or getting joint custody. He has had her for last 4 days and I have to pick her up at 4pm and am expecting trouble . He has already phoned and got her to say she doesn't want to come back home. Please I am desperate for help and don't know what to do as I am Romanian and have no family or friends here
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: Nothing so far he gets to see her whenever he wants and collects her from school sometimes. But things are getting out of hand and won't pay child support hes even still collecting child benefit
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does he live in?
Customer: We live in Inverness and I have no money to get solicitors
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: When he comes to my flat he shouts at me and I am really worried about picking her up at 4 yoday
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Do you have a court order currently for the care of your daughter?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No I don't I am on universal credit and cant afford anything