plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I am currently going through a separation and believe my

I am currently going through a separation and believe my wife is unfit and an unsuitable mother. Therefore I needed to take advice on the likely hood of getting full custody of my children.
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I have evidence of her going out drinking over the limit and of taking illegal substances and then getting in a car and driving back home.

Hello, my name is*****'m a barrister and I’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

How old are your children please and who has been the main care for the historically?

When did these alleged incidents take place? Have you reported anything to social services?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Is it possible to pay extra and request a call back?

Yes of course - I'm calling now (withheld number).