How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 6847
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

I am currently going through a separation and believe my

This answer was rated:

I am currently going through a separation and believe my wife is unfit and an unsuitable mother. Therefore I needed to take advice on the likely hood of getting full custody of my children.
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I have evidence of her going out drinking over the limit and of taking illegal substances and then getting in a car and driving back home.

Hello, my name is*****'m a barrister and I’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

How old are your children please and who has been the main care for the historically?

When did these alleged incidents take place? Have you reported anything to social services?

plclegal and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Is it possible to pay extra and request a call back?

Yes of course - I'm calling now (withheld number).