plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

Excuse me plz. I had question, I’m in divorce progress with

Hi . Excuse me plz . I had question
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I’m in divorce progress with my ex wife and I just received the petition. I’m worried to sign
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: cuz she lie on the reasons Liverpool court
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know if this reasons can effect me on the future or not cuz I’m in immigrant ( she lie that I’m racist and always drunk....)

Hello, my name is*****'m a barrister and I’ve been asked to look at this for you, thank you for your patience.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

The reasons for the divorce do not really make a difference to things in the long run.

If you agree to the divorce in principle, then the reasons on the petition aren't going to have a lasting impact on you.

It has no impact on the financial asset division either.

I hope this assists.

Can I clarify anything further?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
plz last question if I send the petition with or without lawyer make difference or does matter
Thank you very much Mr Peter

Of course. It makes little difference whether you have a lawyer or not. You can represent yourself in the divorce to save spending fees on a lawyer. I hope that helps.

If you have further questions don't hesitate to come back to me.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you very much
Have a nice evening

My pleasure.