How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mina Counsel Your Own Question
Mina Counsel
Mina Counsel, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 774
Experience:  Barrister
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Mina Counsel is online now

I would like to have a letter written from a lawyer to my

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to have a letter written from a lawyer to my ex-wife concerning a Account I spend for my son 16 Years old now. Who lives with me. She is not giving me the information about this account, even I payed always monthly some amount to save it for my son. I also would like to mention that I didn't want her do tell my son or any of my children her twisted view about me, or anyone outside as it can destroy my reputation. Can I do that and is there a lawyer here who could do this for me?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Mina Counsel replied 13 days ago.

Hello, welcome to Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I am a London based practising barrister with over 15 years experience. I am happy to assist you today. I may need to ask you some questions in order to determine your legal position and I will provide you with an email advice on the same day. Thank you.

There will be an automatic generated phone call offer should you wish to speak to me directly for a fixed fee with no time limit.

(Please note this is NOT always an instant chat service therefore I may not be able to reply immediately. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will get back to you the same day. / within 24 hours if it's outside office hours.)

Expert:  Mina Counsel replied 13 days ago.

I am happy to write a letter on your behalf.

Can you tell me more about what do you mean by "the account you spend for your son"?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
When my son was born we opened a savings account ( Fund) and I paid monthly in. My Wife opened the account for my son but I paid mainly in. We are 4 Years separated and one year divorced. My son is now 16 years old, she never gave me the information about this account and dos not want to talk with me. I tried texting her and she wrote to my son that she is not talking with me. She is again married, and i told her new husband that he shall stop contacting me the children are mine and my ex- wife's business. Also, my son does not want her new husband to be involved. Both children are living with me. She also kept the monthly child benefits payments, ( we had an account together before the children money went there) she forwarded it view times and said then she is putting it in his account and will not more send it to me. I want to know where the money is I have paid monthly from my son's birth on. I am and my son wants control over it( Because he dos some studies we have to pay the study fees) I want her Husband to live me alone otherwise I will report this as harassment. And i want her to stop to tell my son her twisted view about me ( Judgmental, Unrisenable, etc) that affects my son. He has not seen her for almost 1 year, and dos do not want to see her. I want her to know if I hear again that she says things about me to others or her Husband does not stop to contact me in any way, I will take legal steps to protect my reputation and Familie. And I want all information about what happened with the money saved, where is it. And want for my son the education fees from this account to my Account. My son wants me to deal with her in this area, he told this already his mum. She is not respecting this.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What will a letter cost me?I think that's the only way she will react
Expert:  Mina Counsel replied 13 days ago.

Thank you. I appreciate your position and I can draft a letter on your behalf to hopefully stop her behaviour. In order for us to proceed I will need your email address, please accept the offer if it is agreeable.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Expert:  Mina Counsel replied 13 days ago.

Thank you very much.

An email has been sent to you.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.