13262538

I'm looking for some DVICE. Some advice. Not sure how this

Customer Question

Hi. I'm looking for some DVICE.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Some advice. Not sure how this service works
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Ive spoken to a solicitor last week. and got generic advice but I wanted to check sopmething
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats ok
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi. Are you waiting for
my question
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi. I'm not sure how this works. Did you get my last message?
Expert:  John LLB replied 12 days ago.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly

Expert:  John LLB replied 12 days ago.

Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can. I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Can you confirm what your question is please and how I can help you? Thank you

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi John can you see this message
Expert:  John LLB replied 12 days ago.

Hello, no I cannot see your question I'm afraid. Do you mind posting it again please? Thank you

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am going through a divorce with my wife. We are living separately. She has been rented a place for the last 3 weeks. I am in the family home. I dont know her address. She has been sending abusive texts to me. We are about to start mediation and she has rights to equity. She says that she can enter the family home at any time. I want to know if this is true. The property is in my name but a couple of months ago she put her self on the land registry.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi John. Do you know how long you will be?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
As I have to pick my daughter up from school shortly.
Expert:  John LLB replied 12 days ago.

Hello, thanks for your message. I do apologise, but this is not my area of expertise and I shall opt out for another expert to assist you. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi John. I have to go now. But would welcome a reply from the new solicitor by email
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 12 days ago.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi. Please can you continue to search. Thanks
Expert:  Clare replied 12 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

Expert:  Clare replied 12 days ago.

From what you have said your wife has Registered her Matrimonial Home Rights on the property.

I am afraid that she is correct - she does have the right to enter the property unles you obtain an order from the ocurt excludung ehr

I am sorry that the news is not better, please ask if you need further details