How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARCUS Malin Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2630
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
MARCUS Malin is online now

Is a child arrangements order section 8 children act 1989

Customer Question

Hi is a child arrangements order section 8 children act 1989 any different to a residence order ?
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  MARCUS Malin replied 9 days ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

There are really one of the same.

Residence Orders were made before 2014 but then they were changed to Child Arrangement Orders to live with or spend time with.

Thank you.