13262538

I just want to ask ... as I am the legal and potential

Customer Question

Hi I’m Anthony Gammon,I just want to ask ... as I am the legal and potential guardian of my 7yr old son and my 5yr old daughter weather it’s soulfully up to their mother to outomaticaly her decision to move them from school and to automatically decide to have them live with her bairing in mind they live with me permanently
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: RCT mid Glamorgan
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she has taken them out of cwmlia school with or without my permission and enrolled them in Peterson super Ely for reasons I do not know
Expert:  Clare replied 12 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you I am reviewing your question now, and will respond further within a few minutes

Expert:  Clare replied 12 days ago.

Just to check - you are named on the birth certificate?

When did you and their mother separate?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Clare sorry for the late response,yes I am on the birth certificate of both children and myself and Beth have split up around 4yrs or slightly over .
Expert:  Clare replied 11 days ago.

When did the school move take place?

Expert:  Clare replied 10 days ago.

I am sorry that you have not been able to give me more details, but I shall try and give an update in the hope that it will help

If the move is recent you should make an urgent application in your family court for the children to return to their old school while the court decides whether the move is in their best interests or not.

You should not delay doing this

If the move was a while ago it would be best kust to apply for a Child Arrangement Order in the usual way and ask that there is an order that no further school moves can take place without consultation

I hope that this is of assistance - do please ask if you need more help