MARCUS Malin
MARCUS Malin,
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
66642005

I have prohibited step order for my 13yrs old year ago

Customer Question

I have prohibited step order for my 13yrs old year ago against my husband what shall I do if want to get back together
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: He has applied for child arranged order but realised he has changed and want to be together
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Live in England
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just wanted to know what do I have to do to get back together and prohibited step to be finished
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
In recent hearing says in about prohibited steps orders only judge or court can finish the orders has cafcass assessment in November before December hearing just wondering would I be able to apply in court if I want to get back to him bcose was domestic abuse case as well
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please wanted to know where do I stand and what shall I do to be together can I email court before my hearing saying want to get back together or wait for hearing if we get back together in that case what happens of prohibited step order bcose my daughter wants things better as well please do let me know waiting
Expert:  MARCUS Malin replied 15 days ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Your husband should contact the court and say that he wants to withdraw his application.

The court should list the matter for a brief hearing at which they will give permission to withdraw the application and discharge the PSO at the same time.

What court is the matter before.