How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3268
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

How can I obtain a copy of a non-molestation order issued by

Customer Question

How can I obtain a copy of a non-molestation order issued by district judge Coleman on 22 May 2018. I do not know which court he was sitting in
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 6 days ago.

Good afternoon to you, I'm Lea and I am going to assist you today.

Was the NMO against you or someone else?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

  1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is: 0808(###) ###-####/li>
  4. This is a Question & Answer site.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
someone else named Ezechi Egwu
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 6 days ago.

Were you the other party in the case?

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 4 days ago.

If you were not a party to the case, you will not be able to obtain a copy.

If you are a party in the case, then you can contact the court that made the order - as it was only two years ago they should still have it on their system and should be able to provide you with a copy.