13262538

Can court deny me any contact at all from my 2 children, one

Customer Question

Can court deny me any contact at all from my 2 children, one aged 4 and the other aged 2, if there are accusations of domestic abuse
Expert:  Clare replied 6 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you I am reviewing your question now, and will respond further within a few minutes

Expert:  Clare replied 6 days ago.

What are the allegations that have been made?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Attempting to run over my ex partner whilst she was with the children and assault 2 different occasions
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
That is one occasion of assault and one occasion of attempting to run her over with a car both 100% false but I couldn’t prove I was somewhere els at the time so couldn’t prove I didn’t do it
Expert:  Clare replied 6 days ago.

What evidence does she have to back up the allegations?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No evidence at all the first time she accused me i was actually at the address trying to collect my belongings and she didn’t want to split up with me and I said I would call the police if she didn’t give me my belongings she still wouldn’t give me my things so I started calling police so she rung them at the same time and said I had assaulted her so i waited outside the address for police to arrive and they arrested me
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The second time I was nowhere near her address I was with my new girlfriend and she had called the police saying I had tried to run her and the children over outside of her house
Expert:  Clare replied 5 days ago.

Allegation sof domestic abuse do not mean no contact - just that they have to be safe arrangements to protect your ex (if they are proved to be true)

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details