plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

Thank you. I have a D11 form and I have filled it out but

Customer Question

Hi. Thank you. I have a D11 form and I have filled it out but wanted to ask someone if the wording and boxes ticked were OK.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I have sent the divorce petition but nothing has happened as they require a home address and as I don't have this they said to fill the d11 to send via email
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thats it. Just needed help with the wording.
Expert:  plclegal replied 5 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to assist you today and I’m sorry that you are going through this.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

Are you able to upload the D11 to here for me to review?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you for your assistance. Give me a few minutes i will try to move it from my laptop to the phone to send.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Expert:  plclegal replied 4 days ago.

Hello - I was offline when your call request came through. I understand a colleague may have picked this up but as I don't know what was discussed I'm not sure if you still require assistance.

Do you have the D11 to upload and can I still assist with this?

Kind regards, Peter

Expert:  plclegal replied 4 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter