How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3268
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

Not sure if it is family law, just about people who owed a

Customer Question

not sure if it is family law , just about people who owed a house in medway , looked at land registry they want something like between 75 /85 pounds for a simple names can u help.
JA: What steps have they taken? Have they filed any papers in family court?
Customer: dont know i think it is in two names but not sure hence why i need the names
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do they live in?
Customer: i know where house is regards ***** ***** court dont know but why do i need that
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just a name or two
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 5 days ago.

Good afternoon, I'm Lea and I am going to assist you with this query.

Your original post is a little unclear - what are you trying to achieve?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

  1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is: 0808(###) ###-####/li>
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
to find out who owe the house*****chatham kent me4 6 uz thats all
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 5 days ago.

You can do that via the Land Registry by obtaining the title for the property.

The cost is only £3.

You can find the direct link here:

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 5 days ago.

I notice that you have posted again - can I clarify anything for you?

If not, thank you for using Just Answer.