How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joy Nicholas Your Own Question
Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1893
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Joy Nicholas is online now

I have problem but the social worker kick me out from the

Customer Question

I have problem but the social worker kick me out from the property about 10, weeks ago what im need to do
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 8 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your message. Welcome, my name is***** am very sorry you are experiencing this and I hope I can help you today. Can I confirm why did you have to leave the property?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
But we have familly problem and i have problem with the alcohol but im start my terapii about 9 weeks ago and when this happens im was full drunk and im push my wife and the police comming later and few days later come the social and says to me that im to danger to stay at home
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 8 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your message. I am very sorry to hear about your situation. Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on starting therapy. I can understand it is a difficult situation for you to be in. I would advise that you continue the therapy as long as is needed as this may help you show that you have changed and that you are ready to move back into the property. This will also ensure the safety of everyone that you live with. If there is currently a court order against you, you will not be able to return to the property until the order has expired. Normally in these circumstances there may be a restraining order against. . A restraining order is made by the criminal court to prevent a person from contacting or pursuing a course of conduct with another person. The order is designed to protect the person named from crime against an individual and they can be made on conviction or acquittal of any criminal offence. Any person convicted or acquitted (found innocent or not proven) of a criminal offence can be made subject of a restraining order. You can read more about restraining orders here:

I would advise that you instruct a solicitor in your area to represent you and help you make an application to give you access to your property. It will be important that you show that your circumstances have changed. The fact that you are in therapy is good and may help your case.

You can find a solicitor by using the law society find a solicitor link here: You will be able to search by specialism and also town or postcode to find one near you. You may qualify for legal aid if you have low income and want to take the case to court. You can check if you can get legal aid here: You can find a legal aid solicitor by using this link: Legal aid is free assistance to people who cannot afford to pay legal fees such as legal advice and proceedings. You could also visit your local Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) ( For more information please visit: CAB’s are accessible in different areas in the country providing free legal advice to individuals who cannot afford this. You can contact them by phone to book a face to face appointment. They may also be able to provide phone appointments. Moreover, you might be able to find a pro bono lawyer by attending/contacting a LawWorks Clinic. A probono lawyer is a free lawyer. The LawWorks Clinics Network is a network of free legal advice sessions that LawWorks (the Solicitors Pro Bono Group) supports. For more information and to find a network near you please visit the following website: You can also find other means of getting help with legal fees using this link:

I hope this helps and I wish you all the best in dealing with this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have further questions regarding this matter. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you. Best wishes.