How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35934
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

We would like some legal advice, We are in bartley in the

Customer Question

Hi we would like some legal advice
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We are in bartley green in the west midlands
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none as we are still trying to get some advice , we spoke to our mp and she said it can't to get some advice or help
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes its to do with an fostering allegation.
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Clare replied 6 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you I am reviewing your question now, and will respond further within a few minutes

Expert:  Clare replied 6 days ago.

Could you explain a little more about the problem please

Expert:  Clare replied 5 days ago.

I am sorry that you have not been able to gove me further information

If you are foster carers and an allegation has been made against you

then you can get help here

If in fact you wish to make a complaint aginst a foster carer then it is possible to do so using personal injury law

Whichever it is of you need further information then do please ask