How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 12021
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

Can you help with download form G please mike, yes form E

Customer Question

can you help with download form G please mike
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: yes form E was sent and Court asked for form G for first hearing 9-12-20
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: family court central london
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need form G to complete and to chec it by you
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 19 days ago.

Hi, this is Jim, thank you for the question - I will do my best to resolve this quickly for you.

I have uploaded a template Form G for your use. If the next hearing is not possible to consider settlement, for example because disclosure from you or your ex is outstanding, the wording in the body of the form should be something like this :


I hope this helps and answers the question which is easy to understand - please feel free to ask me anything else. I will reply as soon as I can to help with any further queries.

Thanks for using our services and have a good day,

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi please note that applicant has not sent me fprm E with documents by Court deadline 4th November, What shell I state to Court in form G
Please fill it for me as Iam pensioner slow; case ZZ20D28988 applicants solicitor SK 200320/001 me respondent Milovan Putica
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 19 days ago.

Hi, you will need to say "I am the respondent and the application has so far failed to file a completed Form E. Further, financial disclosure is incomplete and directions are therefore necessary to progress the matter. The First Appointment will need to consider directions to compel the applicant to file Form E and thereafter for disclosure to be made between the parties."

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi can you represent me on first application hearing 9dec and what fees?
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 19 days ago.

Hi there, we can't as we are a question and answer site only. However, any of these can :

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 19 days ago.

The first choice there is a company offering free legal representation so you may want to try them first. The second and third choices you would need to pay them.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi we have management company freehold, Company is suing ne for unfound service charges!
I have counter claim for maintenance works
Company gas no funds!
Can I ask Court to charge 3 directors personally as its very hard cult to get money from management
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 15 days ago.

Hi there, yes, you can do - to the First Tier (Property) Tribunal (

Expert:  JimLawyer replied 15 days ago.

If you have further questions not related to the Form G and divorce, could you please post them to the main site, many thanks.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi applicant sent E form yesterday 12 days after dead line, as I just sent completed form G as deadline,
I did nit get form G !
do I change declaration form G for the Court now as applicant sent form E late? Or what? I declared on form G as advised by you ( no form E we need dordctions)
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 14 days ago.

Hi if you simply write to the court to say their Form E was late. A letter to the court is fine, thanks

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My wife is divorcing me and wants half value if our old house in jojnt names
Sha in mentally unstable, troublsome
Iam 72 and dont wish ti sell house but give it as gift to 3 daughters and grandchildren,
Can you advice if ok please
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 9 days ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** note that any further questions should ideally be posted within 7 days of this one (as the original one from 9th November cannot be kept open indefinitely). If you have further questions may I ask that you post a new question to the main site. It will not cost extra if you have membership.

Many thanks,

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 8 days ago.