plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

I have an order that I cant see or object to me seeing my

Customer Question

I have an order that I cant see or object to me seeing my grandaughter is it 16 or 18 Years my daughter told lies to the judge it was about the money she stole £106,000 from me and made herself bankrupt so I couldn't get the money one step ahead of the court, then stopped me seeing my only grandchild. I am now near to death and dont think I will see 7 years. I have made sure she gets nothing and it goes at 25 to grandchild ? praying she doesnt give her any
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: what type of papers there are only ones that say I cant see her and no appeal
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I lived in Cheshire then I am now in Somerset
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 22 days ago.

Expert:  plclegal replied 22 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** for your patience.

I’ll do my best to assist you today and I’m sorry that you are going through this. I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information. You may receive a phone call request which is from the site, not me, and you may choose to ignore this request.

Please be patient with me as I am generally assisting multiple customers at once and this is an email service, but will I will review your question and respond to you as soon as I can, as your question is very important to me. I hope that I can help you resolve your issue today.

How can I help with this?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
are you going to be able to give a reply! or will the free trail be up?
Expert:  plclegal replied 22 days ago.

Yes I can reply, but I'm not clear what your question is - can you clarify please? I understand there have been family difficulties, but what are you looking for help with today?

Expert:  plclegal replied 22 days ago.

Hello. Without the information I asked for, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. You can always come back to me for clarification if needed.

It looks as though you are estate planning here and you are right to do so.

If you want to protect income for someone and allow them to access this when they turn 25, then a trust is the means to do this.

Trusts are only effective if they are properly drafted, so you do need a solicitor to do this for you I'm afraid, but the investment is absolutely worthwhile.

The link here allows you to search locally for someone to assist: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

This article also discusses how you make your will and control who has what when you pass: https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/planning-what-to-leave-in-your-will

I hope these resources assist.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
no that is not what I asked? CAN I APEAL TO COURT EVEN IF JUDGE SAID NO APPEAL 7 YEARS LATER MY DAUGHTER LIED TO HIM
Expert:  plclegal replied 22 days ago.

Thank you for clarifying what your question is.

I'm afraid that you cannot appeal a court order that was made 7 years ago, particularly if you had been refused an appeal at the time.

Thank you for your enquiry today. I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with requests for extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you.

Expert:  plclegal replied 22 days ago.

I hope that your query has been resolved.