ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I need to have a lawyer witness my signature for power to

Customer Question

I need to have a lawyer witness my signature for power to sign part of property to my older brother.reason is I’m leaving in Uk but property is in North Macedonia and given the pandemic I can not travel overthere to do so ,so my question is if I have the document legally translated into English and send to my self would need a lawyer to witness my signature and legally stamped before I send them back as there’s
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Need for sell the property
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: l live in England and I’m British citizens,but the propriety is in Macedonia.court it’s in Macedonia they need my power of attorney,as I have two brothers and our parents died before dividing our land.i have no objection off selling as I have already agt
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just need to know if I can make appointment and personally be present with the already legally transleted and stamp document send to myself so can also be verified in here ,,London,,as I cannot make the jurny to my country given the current Covid pandemic and I’m also a Specialists Nurse making it even more harder to travel anywhere.so please can you give me some advice as the matter is urgent.Many thanks A.Kuzmanoski Cns Otrhopeadics And RHeumatology
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry and your patience.

Usually for documents to be properly recognized as having being witnessed, there is a specific way for it to be done. I cannot speak specifically to the process in Macedonia. However, you will find that your local embassy may be able to help. Usually too embassies often has persons there who are able to witness documents for authentication purposes. Here is the information for your embassy located in London. Give them a ring they should definitely be able to put you in the right direction.

https://www.rbkc.gov.uk/contactsdirectory/az.aspx?orgid=5178

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 13 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, I am glad I was able to help. Have a great day.