james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Is this free advice, What’s the modest payment, no I’ve just

Customer Question

Is this free advice
JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: What’s the modest payment
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: no I’ve just sent polite notice to my neighbour as she hasn’t gave me any notice and she keeps using my side of shared drive without any permission at all
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: south yorkshire
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: how much as I don’t have more to spare carelessly
Expert:  james bruce replied 24 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

If you neighbour keeps causing a nuisance by using your side of shared drive and as you say you have sent a polite notice to them already, then if they ignore you and continue to use your property side without permission, then you next step would be an official letter.

This can be a “cease and desist letter”. This letter demands that they stop doing what is causing you a nuisance. I have attached a template document that you can adapt to use, or you can contact a local solicitor to write to them.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I thought you are the solicitor can u send them one
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I wasn’t advised of these prices I was told £5 for free trial and £50 month if I prescribe

Sorry, that is not possible from this site. The JA system is for online advice only.

If you actually need legal work carried out, then you will,need to instruct and pay a solicitor.

Any billing enquiries you would need to raise with customer service, as a legal expert I have no dealings with costs.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Can u suggest one that doesn’t have hidden cost or charge a fortune

It may be helpful to instruct a local solicitor who specialises in this area of law. You can find a local firm using the Law Society website. www.lawsociety.org.uk

Once on that website, you can click on the find a solicitor option located just above the Law Society logo. Select quick search, then select the area of law required and enter your post code. A list of local firms will then be displayed.

The following two links will take you to where you may find solicitors who can assist, on either a free probono basis or on a no win no fee basis. Very often they deal with clients who cannot afford to pay for legal assistance and for whom legal aid is not available. www.nationalprobonocentre.org.uk/finding-legal-help. The second is www.lawworks.org.uk

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Can u cancel my file now please as u cannot help me any further and cancel my subscription please

You will need to ask customer service to close account.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I have cancelled my membership thanks

Good luck, take care.