plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

My children have in child production plan from 2/2/2020 my

Customer Question

My children have in child production plan from 2/2/2020 my social worker very rude with me social worker asked me why I make pregnant my wife every time she talk to me rudely what can I do
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Luton
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My social workers make a aligation
Expert:  plclegal replied 21 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****’ll do my best to assist you and I’m sorry that you are going through this. I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please bear in mind though that this is an email service and not live chat and therefore I may not respond immediately.

Can you tell me what you are hoping to achieve? How much social services involvement is there and have they applied to court?

I will review you answer and respond in the morning for you.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thanks for helping me my social worker second time keeping my children to child production plan and last Monday was first core meeting and social worker asked me why I make pregnant my wife and she talk to me very rudely,
My wife has epilepsy sizers every day 4/5 time minor sizer from 2007 but we have 2 daughter one 2014 one 2016 my wife doesn’t have any problems with epilepsy sizers and doctor never asked my wife she can’t have a pregnant but social worker have a problem my wife pregnancy there’s any low if children in child production plan my wife can’t have a pregnant, and make a untrue allegation I rape my wife which is completely untrue my wife never said to them any rape or anything.
Every time social worker threatened me thy take way our children from us
No social worker didn’t have any Court order
Please advise me
Expert:  plclegal replied 20 days ago.

Thank you for clarifying. This sounds terrible.

Social services cannot tell you and your wife whether or not you should have a child or not.

Nor can you be criticised for getting your wife pregnant.

Also to be clear, children cannot be taken away from you without a court order and this is not easy to obtain from the court.

If your wife suffers from a medical condition that makes her at risk from pregnancy, then this is something you and she need to takw advice on from the medical professionals - not the social worker.

If the children are on a CP plan, there have to be significant concerns about their safety and wellbeing - this has to be more than your wife being pregnant. I appreciate you may not have a very good relationship with the social worker due to their attitude towards you but you need to know from them what the objectives are on the CP plan and what needs to happen to work through the plan and have the children taken off the CP register. If this has not been made clear then I suggest you go back to social services and ask them to explain clearly to you what the expectations are.

I hope that this helps.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter

Expert:  plclegal replied 20 days ago.

I hope that your query has been resolved.