ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

My daughter has just applied for her decree absolute and has

Customer Question

My daughter has just applied for her decree absolute and has noticed a discrepancy between pension benefits listed on her husband's Form E (circa £140,000) and pension benefits listed on the final note to the judge (circa £450,000) what can we do
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: yes
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: It was listed in Bristol but was held in Bath
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello !
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Please can you advise how long we have to wait...it has been almost 20 minutes now....thank you
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

I have been a legal expert on the site for several years and my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. Your satisfaction is my top priority! Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an lawyer-client relationship and it is always in your best interest to retain legal counsel, if you have a current legal matter, that you need help with.

Please allow me a few moments to reply with my initial answer. I am here but need time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your enquiry and patience. I apologise for not speaking with you earlier. Your question was just referred for my attention.

If this is simply a typographical error which does not affect her decision to apply for decree absolute she may simply write to the court and notify them of the discrepancy. If she contacts the court’s office they will be able to provide her with the relevant information. This discrepancy won’t usually affect her application for decree absolute.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.