Ask a Family Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello, my name is***** for your patience.
I’ll do my best to assist you today and I’m sorry that you are going through this. I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.
Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information. You may receive a phone call request which is from the site, not me, and you may choose to ignore this request.
Please be patient with me as I am generally assisting multiple customers at once and this is an email service, but will I will review your question and respond to you as soon as I can, as your question is very important to me. I hope that I can help you resolve your issue today.
1. They cannot hold your possessions - they belong to you. You may need to involve a solicitor though to get them back. Your solicitor should write to them setting out what you are asking for and give a date by which there needs to be agreement or you would have no choice but to make a court claim for their return or the cash equivalent as an alternative, seeking legal costs from them.
2. You can make an application to court for the sale of the properties, it's a trusts law application - again your solicitor can set this out in a letter to them.
3. You should include this in the court claim.
4. Again you should seek this sum of money from them in a claim.
5. This point is slightly out of my expertise as I don't deal in liquidation of companies. Could you post this as a specific question for a commercial lawyer to assist you with?
I hope that this assists - thank you for coming to JustAnswer with your legal queries.
I am glad I was able to help. Have a great day.
I hope that your query has been resolved.
Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter