How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 4797
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

For PLCLEGAL only. You might remember I once told you about

Customer Question

For PLCLEGAL only.
You might remember I once told you about the IOPC's decision on my application for a Review against the Poli. They sent it just a few days ago though made 27 November 2020 after I have already made a Claim.
They explain on their webside "This means that any decision we make and communicate to the parties involved, can only be overturned by the courts through the judicial review process". And I made a Civil Claim not a Judicial Review.
I am afraid they want to strike my claim on this ground. I have some questions:
1. Is it a ground upon which to strike out statements of case?
2. Is it important that they did not state it in their Application and Witness Statement?
3. The Policemen grabed me both of them and paintfull though I had told them before they used the force that I would not resist but they should grab me first so I could see they were serious about it (to force me from the bus though I am exempt). Now they insist that only one of them grabed me "gently". I understand that it is a battery and it should be a criminal process. I do not know how exactly I have to act.
The UK process is really unnecessary complicated.
And maybe you could advise on a free lawyer, or No Fee No Win basis. They put me under a lot of stress, I have to take pills and wait for an appointment with a psychiatristю
I though that if It becames a Criminal case then I could get some free prosecutor.
The most importan step is the hearing of their applications, 8 March.
Thanks. Sorry for being emotional.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  plclegal replied 11 days ago.

Hello and thank you for the question. As this is a matter that crosses into criminal procedure it is something I have to opt out of and leave a colleague to answer, I hope that you understand. Certain lawyers on here do have a practice that spans both criminal and civil, so someone will pick this up for you, I'm sure.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 10 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I would love to.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 8 days ago.

Good morning and thank you for your patience. I am a solicitor in England and Wales and happy to assist. I their decision came after you had submitted your application then you do not have to change your application. I am not aware however of what civil claim you had been advised to submit to Court and therefore can not advise on what they should have included in their witness statement. However they can only apply for your application to be struck out if they can satisfy the court that your claim has no merit. Should your claim not succeed you will still have judicial review as an option depending on the reasons for your claim failing. If I can clarify please do not hesitate to send your follow up message. All the best.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks I think I understood and there were anything important to be worried about.
I would like to ask you something else and start a new thread.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 6 days ago.

You are very welcome. Apologies for the delay in acknowledging your reply but yes you can start a new thread FAO Solicitor RM and if covered by my expertise I will be happy to assist.