Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Not for Jo C. (alias Remus2004 ), not for Clare solicitor,

Not for Jo C. (alias Remus2004 ), not for Clare solicitor, not for Jamie-Law, not for SASH_Law, not for Ross Miller, not for James Bruce.
I have 3 claims vs. MPS.
2 of them represents Senior Associate solicitor employed by Clyde & Co Claims LLP and another one represents solicitor employed by the Metropolitan Police Service (“MPS”).
In her Application tostrike out my case solicitor employed by Clyde & Co Claims attached the documents from the claim which represents solicitor employed by MPS. And all claims are ongoing.
Am I right that they both committed an official misconduct and contempt of Court?
As I know the information about ongoing claims can be disclosed only with permition of the Judge.

Hi thank you for your message, I appreciate this is important to you so I will endeavour to give you a quick but clear answer. Please note this is not a chat service so responses may not be instantaneous. If all the claims are against the same entity i.e. MPS then it may be that MPS as the client has provided the two different solicitors with information about the other claims. They are perfectly entitled to do this for example they might have wanted advice on whether they are linked and should be consolidated into one claim. If the client informs them then it is not misconduct or contempt of court. Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

PS in fact it should be noted that the solicitors might actually have been complying with the overriding objective which compels them to consider ways in which they can reduce court time and save expense amongst other things such as, in this case, possibly consolidating claims. Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am not sure... The claims are with different judges...
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I undertstand that it is the same Defendant but this Defendant is not a person, it is enormous organisation with different departments etc.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It is not likely that they can safe Court time.

It is the same defendant they are entitled to discuss the different cases against them by the same person with the lawyers even if they are different lawyers. Therefore, it is not contempt of court or official misconduct. Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney