ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

How do we have as a family to take legal action against the

Customer Question

Hello how long do we have as a family to take legal action against the state for abuse
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Its manchester city council
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Who we would be taking action against
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 11 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I am here but kindly give me a minute to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 11 days ago.

Thanks for your enquiry and patience. There is a general time limit within which to bring a claim of two years.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.