SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

FOR SASH_Law ONLY Please continue with the reviewing of the

FORCustomerONLY
Please continue with the reviewing of the statements witth the premium service
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
FORCustomer please confirm when you are in receipt of this thread ? i will then upload the statements for your review /comments for amendments via the premium service.

Hello again,

I have only just seen your request.

Please bear with me - the system seems to have a fault in relation to the premium service offers...I will get back to you shortly as I need to contact customer services to see if they can assist.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

Your payment appears to have failed according to the system.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have accepted the offer, let me know the next steps
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Payment has now been made

Please attach the files to this thread for completeness. I will begin working on your paperwork now, and will get back to you in the next couple of hours - by 5 pm I would expect.

Please attach the documents here. Thank you!

I already have them and have begun work on them, but they need to be attached to this thread as this is where the charge has been made. Thanks

Can I just check that your wife did not include statements from the other two people she said were witnesses to her allegations?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No, there are no statements from the other two people, the other two people is my brother and niece.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
test
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Also note I am at home with my 2 sons and they have already said they have no fear of me harming them and being violent as my wife claims
My eldest son is 25 years old, my youngest son 21 years old and my daughter 24
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My wife keeps referring to them as children in her statement

Thank you...I am continuing to work on your statement and will get back to you soon. It may be later than 5 pm as it is very detailed and I am making amendments.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No problem, no rush on this
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have no where else to stay, and want to stay in the family home,, my wife is making me look like a monster so the Judge asks me to move out.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My son met my daughter today and she told him that my wife is 100% filing for a divorce
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My wife is also doen a deed to change her name from Mrs Naginder Kaur Bhana to Miss Naginder Kaur Suman
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Looks like a divorce is 100% going to happen

I have attached the amended document

This is the final version - see below. I have included all the exhibits into the PDF - this will make it easier for you to send to the court and to the applicant's solicitors.

If you wish to discuss the divorce matter, please open another thread for my attention and we will deal with that separately as it is a separate topic to this one.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** just reading through the final version now,

Okay

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The case number ***** ***** i added the wrong one
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please can this case no be added - CASE NO: DA21F00045
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
the final document sent back to me please
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
There are some more changes
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Point 12 your wrote - I held onto her arms in self defence to stop her from hurting me further. I did not once hit or strike her in any way.
This should be that I restrained her from her neck with me left hand at arms length in self defence to avoid being hit. This is what I have told the police
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
This should read family friend and not her friend - 31.I agree with the Applicant that the discussion based on ancestors did become heated. The discussion was originally between the Applicant and Suky, her friend.

You don't restrain people by their necks, hence me changing the wording slightly

I can certainly change it if you wish

I will change it, as I do not want to spend much more time on this as it has taken up far more time than I was able to charge for (which I don't mind, but there has to be an end point).

Anything else before I close this down and send you the final copy?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Im fine with the document, I also noticed the numbering on the document you created does not correspond with that of my wifes statement, this may make it difficult for the Judge to see my response against each statement ? What do you think ?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Other than what I have already mentioned I am fine with the document, thankyou looks good. If you could email me the final PDF that would be great

It's unfortunate but you included a lot of information, so the way I reworded it, itis clear that you are responding to the statement. Paragraph numbers would be necessary if there were multiple allegations, but actually, this essentially comes down to two - the alleged incident in 1995, and the one this year.

The other things your wife refers to she has not detailed - I suspect because there is no detail, and I would expect a judge to take the same view as me.

Also, by referring to her numbering, your statement was overly repetitive, some instances you repeated the same thing four times in different paragraphs. I have removed all of that, so your statement reads clearly and flows well.

Please check the amendments - the case number, para 12 and 31 and ensure they read as you wish them to.

I have named the file so that the court can easily identify it. It is ready for you to email to the court and to the other party by the deadline you were given.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have now read through and all looks good, I will email to the court address tonight ready for the 30 minute telephone court hearing on 02.03.21, would your recommend I have a solicitor or barrister to represent me for the 30 minute call ?

I always recommend people to have solicitors where there is a threat to their home as there is with an occupation order application.

I do have to say that reading your wife's statement and reading yours, I would expect the judge to agree to cross-undertakings, and not to make an order for occupation. But there are never any guarantees, so having a solicitor might help.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Sorry, very last update, please add at the beginning - 1. I am the Respondent in this matter and make this statement in support of replying to the non-molestation order an occupation order made by Naginder Bhana. I have been married to the Applicant for 27 years and have 2 sons and a daughter namely Rhohid Suman (25 years Old), Priya Suman (24 years Old) and Rohan Suman (21 years old).

That's not necessary that information already appears more than once within the body of the statement.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Many thanks for all your help
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Much Appreciated
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I will need to find a solicitor or Barrister now

You can find a solicitor here: https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thanks Again

You're very welcome.

If you have further queries you would like me to assist with, remember you can always request me and mark your query for my attention only here: https://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-sashlaw/