JeremyT1020
JeremyT1020,
Experience:  Expert
110498620

QUESTION FOR JEREMYT1020 Jeremy. We are now on Form E. Item

Customer Question

QUESTION FORCustomerGood morning Jeremy. We are now on Form E.
Item 2.6 : Financial Details - Monies owed to you - would this include monies owed by his wife to him that she promised to pay and has never paid?
Item 2.13 - Pensions - Steven has a dormant private pension, as he could not continue to pay - I presume this must be stated on the form ?
Item 5.1(b) - Order Sought - This would be a clean break divorce?
Item 5.1(c) - Pension sharing etc - would be No?
Item 5.3 - seeking an avoidance of disposition order - please explain
Many thanks Mary
22/04/2021 08:07QUESTION FORCustomerAfter this Form E is completed, and a copy sent to his wife, are there any more forms to be completed? We then await for details from the Court regarding the appointments, and in due course await a judgement. Regarding visitation rights of his daughter will he have to contact the same department that have ordered the maintenance payment, or is this dealt through the Court?
Not sure if you saw on the news our dreadful fire on Table Mountain. Our precious University of Cape Town's residences and library burnt. Their library is world known for original works etc. Truly a very sad weekend for us all. Thankfully it is now under control. My daughter was able to returned home yesterday to a home full of soot inside, what a mess. Take care Mary
28/04/2021 08:37QUESTION FORCustomerGood morning Jeremy. We are now on Form E.
Many thanks Mary
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 15 days ago.
Good afternoon Mary and thanks for your question. I'll be in touch as soon as possible. I'm just dealing with some important post-court documents at the moment. Kind regards, J
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please advise when my questions will be answered. Many thanks Mary
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 7 days ago.

Good morning Mary and thank you for your patience. I only work casually for Just Answer so, when I'm busy in my full-time job, I tend to answer less questions on here. The last 2 weeks have been pretty hectic because, unfortunately, I've had several big court matters which have occupied my waking hours. I'm just having a look at your questions now so I'll be in touch over the next hour.

In response to the above:

• Item 2.6 - Yes, it can be personal debts owed by spouses and/or other family members. Other examples are self-employed tradespeople who list work-in-progress/upaid bills. It's a very general question.
  • Item 2.13 - Yes, it must be stated whether it's dormant or active.
  • Item 5.1(b) - Yes, as I recall that's what you said Steven was originally seeking.
  • Item 5.1(c) - Unless Steven is seeking a pension sharing order from his wife, that's a 'N/A.'
  • Item 5.3 - An avoidance of disposition order is an order setting aside or preventing a transaction by one party (either the husband or wife) that was/is being made with the aim of defeating his/her spouse's application for financial provision. I don't think it's relevant in your Steven's matter.

I hope that information helps. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Kind regards, J