Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

My Daughter passes away, she left 2 Children a Boy and a

Customer Question

My Daughter passes away, she left 2 Children a Boy and a girl the boyfriend leaves In the house and he is making life very difficult. However, I cannot explain everything in my message this is my number XXXXXX) if you wish to contact me.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I can someone help, please. My Name is***** Davies. XXXXXXX)
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: My Grandaughter leaves in Newham
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: There is more, but I cannot explain everything on the message I need to speak to someone.

Expert:  plclegal replied 11 days ago.

Good evening and thank you for requesting help with your legal issue, I am happy to assist. The moderators alerted me to your request for help. I am a family law barrister and will be able to assist you.

I will not be able to respond in full this evening, as I have already finished work for the day. I hope that you don't mind waiting for a response until the morning, when you will have my full attention.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information.

Thanks for your understanding, Peter

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Expert:  plclegal replied 11 days ago.

Good morning. Can you please clarify exactly what the issue is - are you and the boyfriend unable to decide who should care for the children, for example? Is he their biological father? Or is he preventing you from having access to the children?

Expert:  plclegal replied 9 days ago.

Hello, I'm afraid that without any further information from you I am unable to assist and as such I will need to opt out. Kind regards, Peter

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I will contact you after my Daughter's funeral.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 8 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. That said, whilst I endeavour to provide a fast response, responses may not be immediate as this is a question and answer service not an instant chat service.

I am sorry to hear about the situation, do you still want assistance?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
but I have to put it on hold for now.

I understand, in that case I will need to opt out as I cannot assist further.

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 8 days ago.

Let me see if I can help. If they are refusing to allow you to see your grandchildren then you can apply to the court on form C100 to see the children. I have to help you further, attached a link to a fabulous book which explains the process - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Represent-Yourself-Family-Court-understanding/dp/147211910X