How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1460
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

I ave gt a guadianship order on my grandson bt they said i

Customer Question

I ave gt a guadianship order on my grandson bt they said i wil on gt help from them with guardianship allowance as on benefits cud u help me plz
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I just gt the papers last wek to say we gt guardship order bt we ave had him for a year
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Newcastle family courts over the phone the hearing was
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thats it i think
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  NewExpertAS4920 replied 13 days ago.
Hi! I am a qualified solicitor in England and Wales. I will be assisting you with your query today. I may need to ask a few questions before I can address your query.Please bear in mind this is a chat service and there may be delays in responding due to assisting other customers.
Expert:  NewExpertAS4920 replied 13 days ago.
Please explain why you have been refused guardian allowance?
Expert:  NewExpertAS4920 replied 11 days ago.
You there?