Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I ave gt a guadianship order on my grandson bt they said i

Customer Question

I ave gt a guadianship order on my grandson bt they said i wil on gt help from them with guardianship allowance as on benefits cud u help me plz
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I just gt the papers last wek to say we gt guardship order bt we ave had him for a year
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Newcastle family courts over the phone the hearing was
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thats it i think
Expert:  NewExpertAS4920 replied 13 days ago.
Hi! I am a qualified solicitor in England and Wales. I will be assisting you with your query today. I may need to ask a few questions before I can address your query.Please bear in mind this is a chat service and there may be delays in responding due to assisting other customers.
Please explain why you have been refused guardian allowance?
Expert:  NewExpertAS4920 replied 11 days ago.
You there?