How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 4346
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

If a child 13 years doesnt want to see his dad, What will

This answer was rated:

If a child 13 years doesnt want to see his dad,What will happen to child contact application as child living with mom and being party with mom due to false allegations

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am very sorry to hear about your dilemma, but will do my best to provide you with advice and guidance on what to do next. Have there been any hearings as yet? What reason does the child give for not wanting to see the father?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

  1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
few and next is FFH

After the FFH, it is likely the court will want a s7 welfare report so that they can speak to the 13 year old directly. Whilst his views will be interesting to the court, they will not be determinative - the court will decide whether or not he should see his father or have other contact with him, and how often. So his wishes and feelings will be taken into consideration, but they are not going to be the only thing the court looks at.

SASH_Law and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Great answer