SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

My X partner had the children for the weekend and has

My X partner had the children for the weekend and has refused to return them.
JA: What steps has your partner taken? Have they filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does your partner live in?
Customer: Northamptonshire
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: please phone me**************** *****.

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am very sorry to hear about your dilemma, but will do my best to provide you with advice and guidance on what to do next. What reason has been given for not returning the children? Is there a child arrangements order in place?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Experience: LLB (Hons)
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sorry please call***********

I don't do calls, but your request for a call has gone out to other experts.

I can assist you online if you answer my questions above.

We have now spoken.

Good luck!

Hi Kelly,

I confirm I have now spoken with your Foster parents.