SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

Does a verbal agreement stand, None, Merseyside, No

Does a verbal agreement stand
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: None
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do they live in?
Customer: Merseyside
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

A verbal agreement for what exactly?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My father verbally agreed to give me and my sister 20k. He has received the money and given us nothing

I am sorry but there is no obligation for anyone to stick to the offer of a gift if they choose to change their mind.