JeremyT1020
JeremyT1020,
Experience:  Expert
110498620

When completing a C100 form, it asks whether anyone else

When completing a C100 form, it asks whether anyone else needs to be informed about the order who:cares for the children (but is not their parent), including social services if the children are in local authority accommodation (such as foster care or a children's home)
is currently involved in another court case or named in a current court order that concerns the children and is relevant to this application
the child has lived with for at least 3 years prior to this application.Does this include my partner? He has no PR but does care for the children and has lived with them for over three years.

Good evening and thank you for your question.  I'm Jeremy, a solicitor specialising in divorce, separation and children's matters.  You don't need to inform your partner as he's not a party to the proceedings - only external third parties need to be informed if they've had involvement with the children.  Kind regards, J

I trust that answers your question.  Please let me know if you need any further help.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Perfect, thank you!