How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JeremyT1020 Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 268
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JeremyT1020 is online now

When completing a C100 form, it asks whether anyone else

This answer was rated:

When completing a C100 form, it asks whether anyone else needs to be informed about the order who:cares for the children (but is not their parent), including social services if the children are in local authority accommodation (such as foster care or a children's home)
is currently involved in another court case or named in a current court order that concerns the children and is relevant to this application
the child has lived with for at least 3 years prior to this application.Does this include my partner? He has no PR but does care for the children and has lived with them for over three years.

Good evening and thank you for your question.  I'm Jeremy, a solicitor specialising in divorce, separation and children's matters.  You don't need to inform your partner as he's not a party to the proceedings - only external third parties need to be informed if they've had involvement with the children.  Kind regards, J

I trust that answers your question.  Please let me know if you need any further help.

JeremyT1020 and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Perfect, thank you!