How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 7996
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

Everything the law claims is The judge's sit on there fat 's

This answer was rated:

Everything the law claims is crap The judge's sit on there fat ass's Believing the scum of society Are socal services Ie the ss I have the prove of All there lies And should be given the chance to prove this And Defend my child from this scum I unlike them relying on provable facts and evidence Not on there innuendos and made up lies

Good evening and thank you for requesting help with your legal issue, I am happy to assist. The moderators alerted me to your request for help. I am a family law barrister and will be able to assist you.

I will not be able to respond in full this evening, as I have already finished work for the day. I hope that you don't mind waiting for a response until the morning, when you will have my full attention.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information.

Thanks for your understanding, Peter

Thanks for your patience.

I think we have discussed this previously - there is no automatic application to the appeal court until the final order has been made in the current proceedings. You have a hearing coming up as a final hearing in a couple of months, your focus needs to be on this hearing and getting together your evidence to show the court that the local authority are wrong in their assumptions.

I would say that you need to write out everything that you feel is wrong, and then perhaps get some help in turning this into a good argument to present to the court.

I appreciate how angry and upset you will be with how the system has let you down, but we have to get beyond that and look at making legal arguments to persuade the court. Evidence is key and the more of this you have that you can show the court, then better, provided it is relevant of course.

I hope that this helps.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand.

I would be more than happy to clarify anything else for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

I am happy to answer any specific points arising from this.

Please be aware that my answer is based strictly upon the information you have given me.

If you still need any points clarifying, I will be happy to reply because the thread does not close. In fact, it remains open indefinitely.

I am always happy to answer any further questions you have on any new thread in which case, please start your question with, “ For PLCLEGAL only”.

That only applies to new threads, not this one. You have me exclusively on this one.

Thank you.

Take care and stay safe.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for your advice But I've tried everything even put lot's of hard evidence and proof in a A4 clip folder The Judge said its not relevant to the case I disagree at if it had been Delt with properly We would not be in this situation Especially As it shows and uncovers lot's of lies By these so called professionals ect Disregarding Actual Evidence in preference for new allegations and unsubstantiated innuendos THIS IS NOT JUSTICE IN ANY FORM OF THE WORD So like the old saying only an idiot Dose the same thing again and again expecting a different outcome STILL THE SAME CURRUIPT PEOPLE AND A JUDGE NOT WISHING TO DISAGREE WITH THE SO CALLED PROFESSIONALS AND WHATEVER CRAP THEY CHOOSE TO TELL HIM

It may well be that you have lots of evidence that actually isn't relevant, but there is most likely lots that is too.

When challenging the local authority, you don't have to show that they are liars, what you do have to show is that the conclusions that they have made in relation to the children are wrong, and only the evidence that points to this is what matters.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was found innocent of all Accusations against me During the original case 11 years ago But even so here we are the two eldest children remained with me And are fine and happy During the case all professionals Down here ran to the hills And left us alone my two eldest children are now 26 and 25 couldn't have voices herd in original case nor again now youngest ie 3 at the time was able to have a voice Now 17 can't have any voice The whole system is Bent and the corruption is ridiculous

It sounds like you have had a terrible time with the system.

It's not all bent and corrupt though, I've been working in the system for many years and have helped save countless vulnerable kids from truly horrible circumstances.

But I appreciate how hard is to battle the system, particularly if you don't have a lawyer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No Lawer wants to take on the authorities IF I had lot's of money this could be resolved And they would I hope get prosecuted for what they have done under the guys of being professionals while lying and false Accusations are put forward as evidence The family court should be abolished and a normal court with jury's should take over Know one believes the social services are good not even portrayed as good news on TV ect when they should get involved they don't And when there is no problem they create one ask any child having delt with them they are self serving with to much power and undeserved credit They wreck peoples lives more often than not

I'm really sorry that this is your experience.

I'm not sure there's much more I can do to assist at this stage though - but if you do have further questions don't hesitate to let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you I still would like to know how can I go to the Queens Bench And present my case ??? As I can't get any legal help to do this

You have to have a final judgment to appeal, which you don't have yet. So not yet I'm afraid.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok I get that But the evidence from the first case that has been ignored is still being used against me I need that corrected in order to progress I feel as the evidence is there But it's not being looked at by these people as it proves the system failed how can you be accused at the start proved incorrect During the case But still being found guilty in essence 11 years later and holding Disproved false evidence against me still ???

I absolutely understand what you are saying, but you cannot go to appeal an 11 year old case. IF the evidence is being used now, incorrectly, and IF the final decision goes against you as a result of this, then you maybe have grounds to appeal. Until then and until the court in the current proceedings has made a final decision, you don't have a way to escalate it to an appeal court.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Surely this is likely to waste everyone's time hoped-for a way to progress to prevent this
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ps thank you for your time and help even though I still think it wastes everyone's time and a court case that shouldn't be necessary
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
1 will Become 2 and possibly even 3 Hight of stupidity in my mind

Yes the system sometimes operates with very little in the way of common sense. But it is what it is I'm afraid. Happy to have assisted, of course.

plclegal and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you