How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARCUS Malin Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2727
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
MARCUS Malin is online now

I have questions about my court hearing, Im in the uk, we

This answer was rated:

Hello I have questions about my court hearing
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Im in the uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: we had last hearing what should be for whole day, from the start we where rush I was told the order was make during the hearing and to stop toking about this case
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The child order was made and I’m force to be at home in the morning so my child dad can drop child before he go to work. I work to child come to work with me. I don’t feel like is fair for me to look after child when dad only have him for the night
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the £5 fully-refundable payment for a trial membership now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

Sadly we come across such matters where not enough time or care is taken more often than not.

I presume the court made a decision as oppose it being an agreed outcome.

If so you can appeal but in honesty that it not easy as you have to demonstrate that the court made a mistake or the court was wrong in that no other court would have made that decision.

Alternatively you can apply to vary the order on the basis that you feel it is not workable.

To do so really you need to give it a go and then having done so you can apply to the court to vary stating that you have tried the arrangements but it is not working so you are seeking to vary.

You could of course ask the other party to agree on a voluntary basis to agree but if they do not agree then it maybe an application to the court is your only option.

Thank you.

MARCUS Malin and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you