MARCUS Malin
MARCUS Malin,
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
66642005

Can I make office complain about court hearing. Hearing was

Can I make office complain about court hearing. Hearing was rush I was ask to stop talking about case as the decision was made during listen to evidence Didn’t have change explain everything? We wasn’t told that they going to leave to make decisions, they just told us to leave and when they came they told us the order was made

Hello, my name is Marcus.

You cannot make a complaint you have to either appeal against the decision or apply to vary the order.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can I on the grand that the order was made one sided. Is put in order what dad want not taking my work under consideration and my commitment. They said that the order is flexible but is nothing in the order what say that.RegardsHonorata

An order is only flexible if you both agree to any variations. If he is not prepared to agree to any changes to the order then you would have to apply to the court for a variation. As I say though you would need to give it sufficient time to try it and then be able to say that it just does not work - having tried it.

Marcus.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We don’t agree on anything which I try to explain to court. They don’t sort our half term and Christmas knows that we don’t agree on it and being ask to sort this out for us. They still make the order flexible.

Really you need a completely defined order to prevent the need to have to agree matters.

It would seem that the court have not done really what they should do.

As I say the only remedy is to apply for a variation - I am afraid.

Marcus

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for you help I will definitely do that.

You are most welcome.

I am sorry I could not provide a more positive reply.

Marcus