How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARCUS Malin Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2727
Experience:  Consultant Solicitor at Setfords
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
MARCUS Malin is online now

Can I make office complain about court hearing. Hearing was

This answer was rated:

Can I make office complain about court hearing. Hearing was rush I was ask to stop talking about case as the decision was made during listen to evidence Didn’t have change explain everything? We wasn’t told that they going to leave to make decisions, they just told us to leave and when they came they told us the order was made

Hello, my name is Marcus.

You cannot make a complaint you have to either appeal against the decision or apply to vary the order.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can I on the grand that the order was made one sided. Is put in order what dad want not taking my work under consideration and my commitment. They said that the order is flexible but is nothing in the order what say that.RegardsHonorata

An order is only flexible if you both agree to any variations. If he is not prepared to agree to any changes to the order then you would have to apply to the court for a variation. As I say though you would need to give it sufficient time to try it and then be able to say that it just does not work - having tried it.

Thank you.


Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We don’t agree on anything which I try to explain to court. They don’t sort our half term and Christmas knows that we don’t agree on it and being ask to sort this out for us. They still make the order flexible.

Really you need a completely defined order to prevent the need to have to agree matters.

It would seem that the court have not done really what they should do.

As I say the only remedy is to apply for a variation - I am afraid.

Thank you.


Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for you help I will definitely do that.

You are most welcome.

I am sorry I could not provide a more positive reply.

Thank you.


MARCUS Malin and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you