Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I am not married but living with my patner for 8 yes and we

Customer Question

I am not married but living with my patner for 8 yes and we have a mortgage and he is seeing another woman where he is absent from the house for 4 nights
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Bournemouth
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We have no children ,I just have an injury after my op who went wrong
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 16 days ago.
Good morning and thank you for your question. I'm a solicitor specialising in divorce, separation and financial matters. I'm very sorry to hear about your dilemma so I'd be happy to provide some guidance. First and foremost, how long have you been with your partner? Secondly, do you own the house with him? If so, how much is it worth? Thanks, J
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Been 8 yrs and we own 50/ 50
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Had a mortgage
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Worth 420
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
440 ,sorry