JeremyT1020
JeremyT1020,
Experience:  Expert
110498620

I would like some help and advice in completing the

Customer Question

I would like some help and advice in completing the application form to apply for child maintenance
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I'm a UK citizen with 1 14year old child and require some help with completing the application form
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet, I've spoken to the child maintenance team last week and they sent me the form via email and now I would like someone to help me complete it.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I had an order which wasn't complied with yet he was able to claim child benefit and tax credit because I was ill with epilepsy.
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 13 days ago.
Good morning and thank you for your question. I'm a solicitor specialising in divorce, separation and children's matters. I'd be happy to give you some guidance on completing the form. What particular part are you stuck on? Thanks, J
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It's okay now, I've managed to complete the online application form and would like to cancel my subscription/membership with yourselves
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I don't need to speak to anyone thank you. I would like to cancel my membership/subscription with your company thanks
Good evening and thank you for your patience. I'm one of the experts on here so I have no control over memberships. You should contact customer services on 0808(###) ###-####