How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stuart J Your Own Question
Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1490
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Stuart J is online now

We are looking for advice on tje case related to child. Our

Customer Question

Hi we are looking for advice on tje case related to child. Our daughter made allegation against us, and now expecting police intervention. Social worker also dont let her come home until it happens.we would lile to ask gow to handle this case.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No, nothing happened yet. We waiting police to come to interview us
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Midlothian
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Well i mean story is longer, i would rather speak directly to lawyer if its possible.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Situation: me and my daughter had argument in the morning, very bad. So when she was about to run away itried to stop her by grabbing jumper she has long hair and basically i pulled her hair too. But just to stop her.
She went to school andsaid that to head teacher and said she is scared to go home.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
After that daughter was placedin friends house until police investigates it.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 22 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What would you like to know please

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
By scottish law,we cant physically even touch child.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 22 days ago.

I will opt out as I am in UK - please wait for another expert thanks

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 21 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 19 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hi, just cancel the question. Thanks