How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AkuaK Your Own Question
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1710
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
AkuaK is online now

What to do if child abduction happen by bringing the child

Customer Question

What to do if child abduction happen by bringing the child to UK, does the action require in UK or in non-UK country from child got abducted by other parent?
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AkuaK replied 15 days ago.

Good morning, if child abduction has occurred without permission from the other parent then they can notify authorities in U.K. and home country of children.

Expert:  AkuaK replied 15 days ago.

Which country are children from?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks for your answer Akua !
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
When tried to notify the authorities in UK they said it’s a civil matter and they can’t do anything about it
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
They were taken from India
Expert:  AkuaK replied 14 days ago.

It would be advisable to inform Indian authorities too. It was a pleasure assisting you today. Take care

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
In India it’s not a criminal offence so authorities are not entertaining it
Expert:  AkuaK replied 12 days ago.

A parent should be notified if there child leaves the country.