SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

I've got 3 children pregnant with my 4th we are all British

Customer Question

Hi I've got 3 children pregnant with my 4th we are all British citizen but decided to move to Africa while the kids where on child protection now the court is asking me to apply for children to stay here how can I apply for the sort of application through the court?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Somali British
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 11 days ago.

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am very sorry to hear about your dilemma, but will do my best to provide you with advice and guidance on what to do next. How is the court involved? Did you have the father's consent to travel with the kids? Are Social Services seeking the children's return via the courts?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 10 days ago.

If you have social services involved and they are seeking the return of the children to the UK, then you will need to follow the court's directions for making the application to enable you to stay in whichever African country you are now in. Without doing so the court could declare that the children be made wards of court and have them returned to the UK.

If you have further details to add, please do.