How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 8015
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

Local authority lied commited perjury to secure placement

Customer Question

Local authority lied commited perjury to secure placement and final care orders for odoption what can I do to prove this ?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Awaiting on permission to appeal
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  plclegal replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** for your patience.

I’ll do my best to assist you and I’m sorry that you are going through this. I appreciate that is is important that you find a resolution as soon as possible.

Please note that our discussions on this site are for general information purposes and do not create an lawyer-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with a local solicitor for specific legal information. You may receive a phone call request which is from the site, not me, and you may choose to ignore this request.

Please be patient with me as I am generally assisting multiple customers at once and this is an email service, but I will review your question and respond to you as soon as I can, as your question is very important to me. I hope that I can help you resolve your issue today. Please do not wait on line for a response, you will receive an email notification from JustAnswer to tell you that I have sent a reply.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Expert:  plclegal replied 13 days ago.

Thanks for your patience. The answer will lie in what proof you have of the lies and perjury that you say has been committed.

What proof do you have that you could show the court?

Are the lies enough to overturn the orders, do you think, or are the things that were lied about not central to the case and the judge's findings?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have proof of lied through reports i have proof of breech of human rights unlawful acts such as unlawful removal of my children i have 3 years of proof including going through 3 years of cp and 13 plos i can prove most of the judgement to be based on lies i filed for an appeal a month and 2 weeks ago and havrnt heard a thing i assume bu the time the courts taking that my permission hasnt been granted surely appeals shouldnt take this long for a responce
Expert:  plclegal replied 13 days ago.

I understand.

I don't think you should assume that permission hasn't been granted, it's just that appeals often take a long time to process given the level of judge that has to deal with the application. If the judge is back to back on "live" hearings appeal papers can sit in an in-tray for what seems like forever. I had one recently where the permission decision was made some 4 months after the application to appeal had been submitted.

So don't give up hope yet.

I hope that this answers your question?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It just I thought they would move quicker because the children are subject to placement and care orders ready for odoption so they've been out of my care 9 weeks now it just don't seem fair nor right that they can take your children based on lies yet to get your children back it takes so long seconds to remove yet a life sentence to get them back I'm at the end of my whits not knowing anything
Expert:  plclegal replied 13 days ago.

I would suggest that you telephone the court directly and ask when the appeal papers are going to be placed before a judge.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I did email the court who stated
Your appeal application has been referred to the designated family judge for consideration and we are currently awaiting futher directions .
Does this mean it is infront of the judge ?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Could it be taking longer because im not represented by a solicitor im representing myself
Expert:  plclegal replied 13 days ago.

Whether you are represented or not should have no bearing on the timescales.

The court's response suggest that it is currently with a judge for review.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can i ask permission to file evidence if it proves grounds of appeal ?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What is an addendum skeketon arguement or skeleton appeal
Expert:  plclegal replied 12 days ago.

An appeal would not normally consider new evidence, but if the evidence pertains to the grounds of appeal then you can ask for permission to submit it, yes.

An addendum is essentially an additional document, adding further information/ grounds.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How do i ask permission to imput new evidence im confident it pertains to the grounds of appeal do i need a form ?
Expert:  plclegal replied 12 days ago.

A c2 form covers most options when you are already in proceedings.

Expert:  plclegal replied 11 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please do let me know if you have any additional questions in the future. I am also happy to answer any new questions on other topics that you may have, you can request me by putting “for PLCLEGAL” at the start of the new thread. Best wishes, Peter