AkuaK
AkuaK,
Experience:  Expert
109603637

Can you help with how I stand and my legal rights. Iv been

Hi can you help with how I stand and my legal rights. Iv been in a relationship with a woman 15y. Had 3 kids the relationship has broken down Iv moved out,have a new partner but now I’m being refused contact with my kids can she do this
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No nothing as of yet. It’s only happened in the last few days. If I go to the house to visit them can I be arrested?
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Peterborough
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have been seeing my new partner before I left the family home. But the relationship with my ex misses was over

Good morning, if you are been refused contact with your children you can make application for child arrangements order on form c100. The first step would be to attend MIAM this is mediation if nothing is still not agreed between you and your ex partner then you can proceed to the application and contact will decided on court.

Is there any non molestation order current against you where you can’t see the children?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
There is no order in place

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/?Pro=True