SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Family Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

I have just received the follow response to my C2

Customer Question

I have just received the follow response to my C2 application."HHJ has responded with the following. “Having considered F’s application and M’s response, the listing on Thursday is confirmed and I will consider F’s latest application then as part of his recusal request”.Is this normal ?
For transparency should I not be made aware when my C2 application is put in front of M by HHJ and then what M response is to my application? What was M response to my C2 application? I am deeply concerned that HHJ Wood actions continue to be questionable and bias.
Are these valid questions and concerns?
Stephen
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 20 days ago.

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am very sorry to hear about your dilemma, but will do my best to provide you with advice and guidance on what to do next. Yes, it is a very usual response to a further application in existing proceedings, for the judge to list the application to be heard on the same date as an already listed hearing. This is a) to prevent delay to the application and b) to save judicial time.

All applications any party makes to court is also automatically sent to the respondent in the application. This is standard, so the mother was always going to see your application and would always have had a right to respond to it. Her response should have been served on you, so you need to contact her/solicitors or the court to ask for a copy of her response.

The order does not show any questionable action or bias, it all appears to be standard court procedures.

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi Sash,
Thank you for your response. I am unable to participate in the forth coming hearing. I will not take part because the HHJ is completely bias and especially does not listen to my views unless i have counsel. Unfortunately I cannot current afford counsel due to my father passing away recently hence my request for an adjournment. Are there any consequence for my refusal to take part until I can afford counsel in front of this HHJ.
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 17 days ago.

That is an entirely new question, please post it as such. Thanks.