ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I raised a query with the Child Maintenance Service, which

I raised a query with the Child Maintenance Service, which meant i had to supply them with recent pay slips and other information. They disclosed all of this to my ex partner. In turn her new partner has publicly shared information from my pay slips on social media platforms. What can I do?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: This is outside of the family court. It is not in relation to the maintenance it is the public sharing of my confidential information
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: There is a court order in place. That is not the issue.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thank you

Hi, welcome to JA, I am Readylaw one of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need a few minutes to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

I am truly sorry to hear what has happened! This is absolutely poor on the part of the CSA. I would recommend you raising a formal written complaint about this. Write to the CSA what they have done and the consequence of their action and ask for the matter to be investigated. There are may options in terms of raising the complaint ranging from asking to be compensated to asking to be apologised to for this clear error on their part.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience: Bar Professional Training Course