ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Ben,, I asked yesterday a question and you was very helpful!

Customer Question

Hello Ben, my name is***** asked yesterday a question and you was very helpful! Yesterday I didnt have time to talk more, so I came back today to ask for advice in another matter! I am separated of my daughters father...he is leaving in house with his actual partener and her parents....I am very unhappy about my daughter going in that house, first of all because they smoke in the kitchen, and second because his father in law is a verbal violent man....my ex partener left that house twice moving in another place because they had very big argue...and every time he moved back! I am not happy that my daughter is spending time there when she is visiting the father! I am not trying to stop the father to see her, just not on that house! Is anything that I can do to? I already spoke with him, telling him that I dont agree my daughter so go there and of course we had big arguing because of this, he tretened me that he will sue me to take my daughter...wich I dont think is possible! I tried to explain to you as good as I could, if is something that you don't understand, please ask me! So, my 2 questions are? Can I do something my daughter not to go on that house anymore and what he can win if he sue me for taking my daughter? Than you, Manuela
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello, yes I am ok to wait for an answer! Thank you, Manuela
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need a few minutes to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your answer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

Hi Manuela thanks for your patience and enquiry.

I am sorry to hear what has transpired between dad and yourself.

You can raise as a concern, the place where contact takes place. It is a valid concern and is likely to be taken into account by the court. It is best in raising this that you go via the route of trying to arrange a formal contact with dad through applying for a contact order. As part of the application process the court would arrange for social services to visit his place of residence to see whether it is fit for contact to take place at.

I am not sure whether it is a win or not winning with respect to contact with your daughter. You are able to say that you do not want contact to take place at the house and you could if there is a reason for requesting it, ask for contact to be uspervised.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you very much for your time! I understand, probably this will be my next step, I will raise as a concern her fathers house! Thsnk you again for your time
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 days ago.

You are most welcome.