Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

It's a mix bag really. Husband is in process of our divorce.

Customer Question

Hi it's a mix bag really. Husband is in process of our divorce. His solicitor is pushing for quick sale. I want him to get a certificate for our house being non standard construction so we can sell for considerably higher + put claims in for him not contributing to house + mortgage fr his pension he's just cashed in
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: The decree nisi has been issued
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: No I need somebody
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: His behaviour is unreasonable and I have a*****order against him for abuse
Expert:  JeremyT1020 replied 16 days ago.
Good evening and thank you for your question. I'm a solicitor specialising in divorce, separation and financial matters. I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma so I'd be happy to offer some guidance. Firstly, please would you let me know how long you've been married? Secondly, do you have any dependent children? Thanks, J
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thx for response. Married 27 yr and no dependants . But son lives with me he has special needs + will be homeless aswell he has dyspraxia. Epilepsy diabetes + alcoholic he is 32 in July
Thank you for your additional info. I didn't realise the time so I'll reply properly tomorrow morning. Kind regards, J